Alright. Here is a list of everything I’ve tried to get Tekkit working properly. None of it has worked and I am still having the exact same problem, wherein it will work for maybe ten minutes or so and then I’ll start getting awful lag spikes every few seconds that render the game unplayable. I’ve been trawling forums for two days now trying to find a fix and I’m at a loss as to what to do next.
I have tried:
- allocating more memory to the Technic Launcher in the Options menu
- allocating less memory to the Technic Launcher in the Options menu
- manually allocating more memory to Java
- manually allocating more memory to Minecraft
- manually allocating more memory to the Technic Launcher
- updating Java
- telling my graphics card to use MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE when running Java, Minecraft or the Technic Launcher
- using a custom texture pack for Tekkit
- using Minecraft’s default texture pack
- turning down Minecraft’s graphics settings
I really don’t know what else I can do.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I can’t seem to find any more solutions than these on the Technic/Tekkit forums or anywhere else.
- revcleo reblogged this from drtanner and added:
- drtanner reblogged this from spewnybard and added:
- drtanner likes this
- spewnybard reblogged this from drtanner and added:
- distasty said: What OS are you running? If 7, use Java 64.. Default is 32.
- finnaeus likes this
- drtanner posted this